ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Motor

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
Have posted this in general chat as I cant post in other marques.

Collect it tonight, focus st-3

Few mods;

Custom cat-back system
K&N Induction kit
Lowered
Baileys Dump Valve
and a remap to 285bhp

Sounds awesome!!!

Very very pleased with it! Interior is a very big upgrade from the 172 cup, anyways here is a few pics;

st.jpg

st1.jpg

st3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
yeah absolutely love it so far, build quality is alot better than the clio! and the seats are really comfy.

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
yeah i know my membership has run out, so cant post in the right one :(

Yeah rob, got it for a very good price.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's actually quite nice in silver mate. I hate silver cars as well.

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
what are they like mate? been thinkin about one myself

Excellent mate, you would not be disapointed. So many gadgets. Also pulls like a train, does not stop pulling until well after crazy speeds. even pulls very well in 6th gear, no need to change down for over taking on motorways.

Well pleased with it,

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
Yes Mikey, have been meaning to PM you, still going to go up to it, but obviously wont be in on the CS stand.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Had one with similar spec, they are great in a straight line, its the corners you have to worry about....thats why i got rid of mine, that and the fact it was far too thirsty for what it was in my opinion, was averaging around 21mpg, low teens if starting using it properly. Lovely cars to look at and the sound is something else, enjoy mate.