ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New PC Racing/Steering Wheel

GC-000-ST_400.jpg

The Simraceway SRW-S1 Steering Wheel co-developed with SteelSeries, provides a fully customizable driving experience where the steering, shift and pedal controls are in your hands on a free-standing, real-wheel design. The SRW-S1 works with any major PC racing title, but was specifically designed for the Simraceway online racing platform.

- Cord Length(m): 2.5
- Braided Cord: Yes
- Connection Type: USB
- Documentation Type: Quick Start Guide
- Number of Buttons: 15

Looks pretty cool if you ask me, didnt even know companies did these types of wheels!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
I heard about this and saw a few pics back when it was in Prototype/under NDA. I got very excited about it tbh initially, however upon public announcement (a month back iirc) I was very disappointed to see its a somewhat Wii like controller... pretty shitty tbh. As above, hopefully someone will customise it to add proper FF by a mount and some decent pedals, meanwhile I'll stick with my G27!