ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new phone....which one

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i dropped mine and am claiming but have the choice of a new phone rather than just a new one of mine...i am not that knowledgable on phones so a heads up would be good.

my current phone is a nokia 6280

they are offering that i like

nokia 6288
nokia 3250
sony ericsson w810i

any views people.....

FF Blackgold 182
How about two plastic cups separated by a very long piece of string. :rasp: Is it actually in two pieces yet Neil? W810i is a good phone imo.

Audi TT225
I would say sony ericsson as i had a nokia n70 and a n93 and sold both of them cos they were slow and crap. Then i would always buy a sony to replace it?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nec P100 for me every time.

The most trusty phone i've ever owned.

necp100.gif

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
you lot are bloody helpful ain't you.........lol...cheers dan, animal..

animal it is still attached but now the whole left hand side doesn't work..lol

eski - no samsung avaliable mate..lol

i know what the 6288 is like, hows the ericsson for navigating etc, and how you get the music onto them?

Hmmm... does this apply for any contract, where if your phone 'breaks' they will offer you one of a selection?

If so I can see my phone taking a drop out the window..

Fabia vRS
w810i is great, but just a bit boring by todays standards, plus everybody has one.

saying that, battery life is great, and it does everything else well.

i have one and it's coming up for a year old and has had a fair bit of abuse and still looks practically new.