ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of the car with new mods...

Clio 1.2 16v
Yesterday i bought an RS Grill wanted to fit it then but thought i would have a read on here how to do it.

Anyway i read up about it last nite dint seem to hard so this morning i went out and fitted the grill it took me about 25 mins to do it.

Anyway i was pleased with the results so thought i would take some pics :approve:

excuse how dirty the car is

car1border.jpg

car2border.jpg

car3border.jpg

car4border.jpg

The pictures were took with my iphone as i was not planning on taking pics but thought i may as well as i was pleased with the outcome :D

Grill looks better than the non RS one. I'm not into the wheels, tints or roof aeriel though.

If you like that stuff, that's all that matters.

Clio 1.2 16v
yeah i like it not into having a replica may as well buy the real thing and if you carnt afford the insurance wait.

thinks it will be left now gonna be getting a mk3 in the next couple of months i think

Clio 1.2 16v
yeah thats what made me want an MK3. I was thinking maybe a change from black next but when i seen that i thought nar black ftw! lol