ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pictures - Coilovers now fitted!

Clio 172
Ok, fitted my v-maxx coilovers last week. Finally got the ride hight and camber as i like it (i think). Gave her a really quick clean today and headed out to take a couple pictures. Hope you like.

Here are two pictures before the coilovers went on. They are from Ultimate Street Car a few weekends ago. (I had already fitted Eibach sportlines which are now for sale).

Front:

IMG_3698.jpg

Rear:

IMG_3701.jpg

Various pictures from today:

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

I got my girlfriend to try and take some out the window while driving, lol. Some are pretty good!

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

BG 182 FF
rather like the mk3 wheels on your sport, nice work m8 ride height looks very nice too

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I really like the wheels mate, a bit different to the norm on here. Looks really nice dude.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nice Astra :)

Why havnt you fitted turinis? I dont understand this :quiet:

Looks well though mate, nice to see some different alloys on a 172.

Clio 172
Nice Astra :)

Why havnt you fitted turinis? I dont understand this :quiet:

Looks well though mate, nice to see some different alloys on a 172.

lol, careful, you'll get banned. thanks for the comment.

very nice

good low stance to it

Thanks matey, its tempting to slam it right down but i've kept it drivable but still looking quite low.

those wheels look alright, hight looks spot on too

Cheers, i think the wheels keep it looking fairly OE.

Clio 172
yeah gotta keep it driveable - how much you lowered by?

The backs are wound down to a couple mms from being all the way down and if you measure the fronts by how much thread it could still be lowered by there is 72 mms of thread not being used. they are v-maxx coilovers by the way.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks spot on mate, but i think id get some spacers for the front if it where mine.

Your car though. :D

Clio 172
Looks great, how does it feel? :)

it feels moist and warm . . .

it feels great, its not anywhere near as much of a bone shaker as i thought it was going to be. amazing ride quality to be honest. i had already fitted eibach sportlines so the change isnt as pronounced as it would have been from standard suspension. just got to keep an eye out for pot holes!!!

Black 172 FF
Looking very nice indeed ! Car still looks in factory condition :cool:

The milage still stupidly low ?

You will be glad to know the FR that replaced it has been no where near as reliable :dapprove: