ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New plates = good excuse for photos of the ph1

Ordered some new plates from fancy plates on Sunday, they just arrived and gone straight on. Look much better than the old ones.

Have to say though, my god dont they look mean with no front plate!

c55c28cf.jpg

Couple of pics with the new plates and some beading ;)

38867ed2.jpg

17c58685.jpg

c5fe5cc1.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks awesome! Need a black one in my life at some point :rasp:

d6n

Ph2 172
Looks clean, I like the smaller front plate.

Lose the rear sticker and lower it!

Looks clean, I like the smaller front plate.

Lose the rear sticker and lower it!

Its already on eibach pro's, which is fine for me.

It does have far too many stickers (3 cliosport and 1 BTM) so there will be some sticker removal, just not sure which I want to keep at the minute.

d6n

Ph2 172
Its already on eibach pro's, which is fine for me.

It does have far too many stickers (3 cliosport and 1 BTM) so there will be some sticker removal, just not sure which I want to keep at the minute.

I had a mallory track sticker, btm sticker and css 11 sticker but i've took them all off recently and it looks much cleaner.

I'm on apex so that's probably why i think it looks a bit high.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks awesome mate but I can't believe you aren't gonna have issues with the rozzers with that front plate.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
That splitter doesn't suit it at all but it's a nice car bar that.

Astra H vxr
I've got one for mine 3/4 but it's been sitting in my room for 4months as I don't really wanna put it on and get pulled and get points if they do issue points with them ? A fine I don't mine but points can't be having any more then I got :( but some People say you can only get a fine but some say you can also get points :/ reason I ain't put it on lol , looks really good mate looks mean without a number plate

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've got one for mine 3/4 but it's been sitting in my room for 4months as I don't really wanna put it on and get pulled and get points if they do issue points with them ? A fine I don't mine but points can't be having any more then I got :( but some People say you can only get a fine but some say you can also get points :/ reason I ain't put it on lol , looks really good mate looks mean without a number plate

They'd have to be harsh pulling over for 510x90 or so. I can understand it for proper 3/4" plates though. I had them on my P1 and got pulled a few times.

DSC00517.jpg