ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New purchase...Mini Cooper S

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Mum got this today

well happy with it,

1 lady owner, 44k on clock, FSH, great condition, lots of extras

IMG_0927.gif

IMG_0928.gif

IMG_0929.gif

IMG_0930.gif

IMG_0931.gif

IMG_0932.gif

we were initially looking for a Grey one, but this came up and with the spec and condition is was stupid not too, Hyper Blue is also not as popular it would seem

i have some ideas for it, (only small touches)

Pressed plates, with german plate surrounds, - as the current plates have a crack in the front and a carp plastic dealer surround at the rear,

then a german tax disc holder...

comments and ideas welcome...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Mint..... Plates, Tax Disk Holder and Removal of the Alpine Tree and just leave her to Enjoy it.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Looks Mint..... Plates, Tax Disk Holder and Removal of the Alpine Tree and just leave her to Enjoy it.

that was put in by the previous owner before we purchased, nice of them.

i was looking at the wheels and noticed they were 4 studs...i was wondering what my image wheels would look like on it.....must not mod it...ffs

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
i was looking at the wheels and noticed they were 4 studs...i was wondering what my image wheels would look like on it.....must not mod it...ffs

I'm not overly keen on the wheels but I thought you said small touches LOL

BBS Split Rims always look Stunning on Mini's IMO

BMW 320d M-Sport
Nice. I like those wheels, I think they set it off well. The blue with black/blue leather is a nice touch. The cabin feel and everything in Mini's is nice, you can see why they're so popular and hold the money relatively well. The subtle mods you're saying should give it the extra touches to set it out form the crowd. Enjoy!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Nice, is it a charger or one of the turbo ones? I can't remember when they changed but guessing it's supercharger powered? :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Nice, is it a charger or one of the turbo ones? I can't remember when they changed but guessing it's supercharger powered? :)
Yep thats a charger. An Arab somewhere is planning to buy another house with the proceeds.

Vee dub
That's really nice.

I'd go for grey too if I was getting one. That blue is pretty nice though.

Nice one Mrs Freestone!!

Titanium 182
Argh, I need one of these. How much did you pay if you don't mind telling mate ? just I'm looking at them atm and unsure whats a decent price.

Tangoed Works
hyper blue is a lovely colour and that is a very nice example. changing the pirelli runflats for normal tyres will totally transform the handling and comfort of the car. probably get a couple more mpg as well due to the decrease in unsprung weight.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

its a charger one chap, to say i had less than an influence on whether it should be a copper or a cooper S would be an understatement...lol

as for the dash, that will stay as is, love the look of the brushed ali.....the tyres are pretty much brand new so won't be changing them for a while, but will look into normal ones then

Take it to GTT, pay them £400 and have it running at around 220bhp :)
Bang for buck is great on these cars.

They also go VERY low, the arches just seem to swallow the wheels.

Wish mother would hurry up and give me hers.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
nice!! im trying to get the girlfriend to buy one at the moment, i think she'll probs opt for just a cooper. they look mint on bbs's!