ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RenaultSport 200 - Hampshire

Clio Renaultsport 200
Morning All,

We've just placed our order and should be picking the car up next Saturday (13th). We're getting:

RenaultSport 200 in Glacier White,
Cup Chassis,
Satin Black Speedline Wheels,
Recaro Seats

Have to say the car looks stunning (wasn't initially sure about the white, but it works well with the black wheels/details), and should go well alongside the tuned Focus ST. I guess the first thing to change on it will be the air-filter...

Regards,

James Mayl

Swift Sport
Welcome to the forum! Don't forget to get some pics up when you get it! :)

Ste.

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Theres so many James May's in the world. And if i am correct, you are now officially the Second person to register with a Mark3 Phase2 Clio! Welcome to my exclusive club :p

ibiza cupra
and if im right (and i always am) you are the first to register on here with a rs 200. congrats. you will have to get some pics up when you get it and let us know what its like.

Barge
and if im right (and i always am) you are the first to register on here with a rs 200. congrats. you will have to get some pics up when you get it and let us know what its like.

Nope, a fellow North Easterner joined last night ;) with a black one, picks it up Tuesday.

Welcome to CS fella.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well im still A- first with a facelift and B- first with a GT ;) so proud. The 200 looks lush in Black! And white, even tho it has that silly beard :p

Clio Renaultsport 200
Where did you order it from?

We popped into Martins (Winchester), and promptly walked back out again when the sales people there didn't even know the car was out! A swift trip back up the A31 to Mill Lane Renault in Aldershot and things improved.

They had the car in the showroom (priced up £1000 less than it should have been!) and after a bit of discussions and playing with finance options, placed the deposit for the showroom car there and then. Initially we weren't sure about the white, but it grows on you especially with the black highlights and wheels!

I'll try and get some photos once we've picked it up on Saturday.

Regards,

James Mayl

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
We popped into Martins (Winchester), and promptly walked back out again when the sales people there didn't even know the car was out! A swift trip back up the A31 to Mill Lane Renault in Aldershot and things improved.

They had the car in the showroom (priced up £1000 less than it should have been!) and after a bit of discussions and playing with finance options, placed the deposit for the showroom car there and then. Initially we weren't sure about the white, but it grows on you especially with the black highlights and wheels!

I'll try and get some photos once we've picked it up on Saturday.

Regards,

James Mayl

Nice one, Martins Renault of Winchester are hopeless.

M2 Competition
Welcome fella.

Whereabouts are you located? Mill lane in aldershot is not far from us, have to pop to some local meets with it :D

Dan

Dynamique Flamer
Welcome, you will have to bring it to some meets, depending on where abouts in Hampshire your from :D

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
Nope, a fellow North Easterner joined last night ;) with a black one, picks it up Tuesday.

Welcome to CS fella.

Yes sorry I beat you to it I am the first to register an RS200 with cup chassis. I cannot wait till tuesday 11.00am to get my hand on it.

Is yours the RS200 cup or the RS200 with cup chassis option ?

Clio Renaultsport 200
Whereabouts are you located?

We live in Alton, but I work in Guildford so depending on which set of keys I pick up in the morning depends on whether it will be the ST or the Clio that will get taken to work!

We have the RS200, with the Cup Chassis as a seperate option.

I found out about the group by seeing a Clio 182(I think!) being driven around Alton (I think the owner works in Lenton Street) with club stickers in it. I had a tussle with him on the A31 as well when the ST was stock, and was surprised at how well the Clio hung on upto about 80, before the ST came into its own.

Regards,

James Mayl

172 cup
Im looking into ordering my Clio 200 (finally old enough to get insured on one lol) Do you know what the estimated build time was for them? I know yours was a showroom car just interested if you knew

Also i hear the green and the LY are a £1200 option??? is this true? lol

Thanks

Barge
The Alien Green and LY are indeed a £1200 option.

Wait list? Not a clue how long. 6 to 8+ weeks? At a guess.

172 cup
Ok thanks for info. Be good to see the photos of your new 200 :)

going to Darlingtons, Harlow on saturday for an appointment :) may require a few signatures lol :)

GTD, Lupo
if you order one now you should get it late september, get the saleman to check what's sitting about. Mine was already built but was just sitting in storage.

172 cup
if you order one now you should get it late september, get the saleman to check what's sitting about. Mine was already built but was just sitting in storage.

Yea sounds like a plan... thx for advice. Obviously if they do have one but its not what i want i would rather wait. I really want the LY with recaros on a cup. Whether my bank account allows me to i will see.

172 cup
yep... which is one of the reasons i chose th cup lol. I notice theres a yellow fascia option...

Renault i.d. 'Yellow Fascia'
Renaultsport Recaro Interior Pack (including Renaultsport Recaro front seats with yellow dashboard inserts and yellow seatbelts [front seatbelts only on Renaultsport 200 Cup])

... i will see what discount i can get if i order the LY with the yellow fascia option, will have to get some if im gonna buy lol.

Barge
They're giving them away in my local stealers fella, large discounts, you'll be reet. Anyone who pays book price is mental, IMO.

172 cup
anyway thanks for the info and sorry for invading the thread with questions lol.

Slinky Wizard, i have sent you a PM :)