ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Renaultsport owner

So a little about myself...30 year newbie to Renault hot hatches but no stranger to French pocket rockets.

My car background includes quite a few 205 GTI's in various states of tune (cammed 8v, Mi16 on Jenveys, XU10J2TE 2.0 Turbo), well versed in their quirks and traits albeit the last time I took to the tools on one was over 6 years ago. Been keeping busy since with my obsession/passion for BMW's but have in the last couple of days acquired a nice Artic Blue 182 (pretty standard bar a Milltek cat-back and a K&N induction kit). My new daily and occasional track toy.

Needs a O.E airbox put back on and the suspension (rear shocks in particular) and brakes sorting before she goes anywhere near a track. Will also need some advice on geo settings.

Hello and watch this space I guess.

Chaz.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome!

You'll be able to get all bits/info you need sorting no problem

Get some photos up of your 182 and previous cars when you get chance