ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new seats and harnesses ...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
had these fitted yesterday (the seats harnesses have been in for 3 weeks) was a pain in the arse and its the second set of seats as the rx7 is so retardedly small inside the first set wouldnt fit unless i removed the door cards and tbh i wanted to keep it as nice inside as possible!!

was going for bride seats, even went as far as going to collect some, but what i wanna do with the car in the future requires FIA seats and harnesses, and i wasnt going to pay over 1200 quid each for a bride fia seat!!

car is back to the garage next week for a week or possibly more to have something else fitted :D

seats2002.jpg

seats1001.jpg

very ott on colour for me, unless it's being tracked, but look very comfy and look like they will hold you well :)

Jamie

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice enough. I get damp at the thought of red Brides and Takata harnesses... but I can see why you've done it.

Good choice of colour

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i looked at takata's but fia ones are gonna cost 350 each excluding shipping lol... and i couldnt justify it but possibly in the future... and possibly swap to brides at some point! but for now these will work well :) all the white interior is swapping to carbon in the next week too :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh the seats are solid mounted too, they dont move forwards or back lol so no rear passengers ever again :D

They look good. Whats going on with the white interior bits?

SSR have a group buy for Bride Cuga, Gias, BrixII, 7 EuroII etc atm.

Edit, going carbon.....................nice.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
when are you guna get new rims? will change the car totally

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
when i have saved the 3k to buy the ssr professors or the work s1's i want... and thats without rubber lol!

Pics of said wheels?

Seats look good in there even if they arent JDM Yo, will look alot better once that white s**t comes out too.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Slowly getting worse. I like the Rex above. Wheels would be a vast improvement. Needs the spoiler also.

Has it been polished before?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
no it hasnt been polished and lol at it getting worse... like your scottish oppinion means anything in the real world lol

Slowly getting worse.

Thats what you get for being 100% loyal to the JDM cause.

Why waste money on POS brides and takatas? (I know you did, but you did mention them......-10)

Nobody serious races with them.........

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Thats what you get for being 100% loyal to the JDM cause.

Why waste money on POS brides and takatas? (I know you did, but you did mention them......-10)

Nobody serious races with them.........

i dont have brides or takatas lol!

keiichi tschia uses them in lemans... well takata anyway

Integra Type-R DC2
Malice, gets some new wheels for fuuuuck sake! lol

And spend an afternoon polishing it.

Clio 1.2 16v

The Takatas used in LeMans will be worlds away from any harnesses available off the shelf. Likely custom designed to suit KT's preferences.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Those works and SSR's only work if you totally nail the stance/offset and stretch IMO.

im going 10" wide on the back, 9" on the front with 235's stretched on the arse and 225's on the front, with wider feed front and rear arches on its ass... with a looooowwwwwww offset

Thats what I said, you didnt get them....but still have minus points for even thinking of wasting money on jap crap.

who cares what the japs do at le mans.

Clio 1.2 16v
Thats what I said, you didnt get them....but still have minus points for even thinking of wasting money on jap crap.

who cares what the japs do at le mans.

I agree, getting a bit fed up with the JDM bum-meisters.

The fact the parts are JDM doesn't make them better or worse, whatever happened for going for the best bang-for-buck or best quality parts?

JDM parts are often carry the worst quality you could imagine..i mean, where is it all made?.....taiwan.........total tripe.

Clio 1.2 16v
JDM parts are often carry the worst quality you could imagine..i mean, where is it all made?.....taiwan.........total tripe.

Plus most of it is mad-tyte-dorifto focused... who wants brakes used on D1GP cars? They hardly ever use the damn things!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can see absolutely no appeal with this car what so ever.

Sorry mate. :(

I thought the decent JDM stuff was made in the states?

you what? lol

USDM?

The states do make some qualit stuff, but as with anything, the jap scene is flooded with cheap replicas of replicas of replicas.....so you have to sift through a LOT of pap.

Then people complain about the price.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Really like RX7's but those seats are just not doing it for me :(

I just think Plain black would have looked so much better but obviously all IMO

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeh i mean the Yanks making stuff for the Jap scene...Think it was you that was sayin the quality is 101% better...