ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New seats

lol i know, comp crashed so reposted by a mistake... this has more pics tho... so other thread can be deleted if a mod sees it.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Nice one clio_nut, they scrubbed up really well then! did you have any problems with the side air bag/pretensioner connections under the seats?

only problem with air bags is david (previous owner) had been under the seat to do some wiring, and the clip for the air bag wires had broken, so hed soldered back together, so these had to be broke apart, so i need to solder them myself, or crimp the wires together. Warning light for airbag is currently on because of this.

ended up paying 250 plus mine.

Golf GTI 1.8T
cool, yeah I thought you might have something like that happen, I've just twisted the wires together and taped them up. That way its easy to break if you ever need to. Do it asap as your whole airbag system is disabled while those lights are on.

Arctic Blue Clio 182
v.nice. Can anyone tell me the what to wire up the ph1 sport seats as ive just had them put in mine and the wires dont match the old ones. Thanks