ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Steering Wheels..

Expert HDI & R53
Looking on upgrading my melted steering wheel.

Could CS help me choose :)

Option 1

render.asp
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
OMP WRC Steering Wheel
You may not want a flat steering wheel and the deep dish ones may prove to be too far away from your stalk switches or too close to you in the car. The answer is the WRC steering wheel from OMP, a mid-depth dished wheel, problem solved. 350mm diameter and a round 30mm section handgrip and 70mm dish height, in a variety of colour and finish options and horn push included.

Code: OD/1979/80
specialoffer.jpg

RRP from £112.50
Your Price from £106.88
Save 5%

Option 2

render.asp
spacer.gif
Sparco 323 Steering Wheel
Sparco's 323 steering wheel is a traditional, round 330mm diameter steering wheel. Pre-drilled centre, 3 black spokes and a black suede round cross section hand grip.

Code: 015R323PSN
RRP from £130.88

Option 3

render.asp
spacer.gif
Sabelt Sardinia Steering Wheel
The Sabelt steering wheel range is growing, here's their new Sardinia model, a 330mm flat 3 spoke competition wheel, in black suede with black anodised spokes. Horn Push/Badge now included with this wheel.

Code: RFV02010X
RRP from £146.00

Cheers

Daz

Can you get one of the renault sport cup thingy ones ? (Like Ali has on his vee)

Other than that looks wise, there doesn't seem to be much difference between the ones you've picked out mate. What I mean is I can't pick one, they all look fine.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Don't get the omp. I had one, the suede was destroyed in 6 months. Imagine the same will occur with any suede one tbh.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
New
4773e029.gif

Crappy iphone makes it look bronze. It's not, it's silver

Old after less than 6 months
39bfbbdd.gif

Expert HDI & R53
Ah..I see what you mean about the suede!! :eek:

Momo looks great!

I was going to order one tonight as well..It looking like it could be a leather one :)

I've got an OMP targa 330mm in mine. I'll try get to the meet this sunday and you can have a gander.

As warren rightly says though, they wear like a b**ch. mine is already starting to go shiny after a couple of months.

When first fitted:
DSCF2778.jpg

Clio 172 Cup!
Had a Momo in my old scooby Type-Ra this is how it looked after 3 years of use still like new! crap pic but all I can find at the min! What I am saying is get a momo m8 ;)

s5001517ys4.jpg