ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to cliosport.net just bought an RB 200 picking it up tuesday! few questions.

clio 200 & 182
Hi all, just new here, I've been rattling around in my 182 for 2 years and decided to get a 200, just want to know the best spots to buy a 'sprint' or 'cup' spoiler not sure what they're called, it has the recaro seats in but not the spoiler which cosmetically IMO is a must on the 200. Cheers, Liam.

GTD, Lupo
I got mine direct from K-tec, lovely spoiler.

Here is a picture of my first 200 with one fitted!

DSC_0813.jpg

clio 200 & 182
I got mine direct from K-tec, lovely spoiler.

Here is a picture of my first 200 with one fitted!

that's a sweet 200 mate! and cheers K-tec one looks legit bit weary of the ones on ebay, could be genuine but not taking chances as im a novice!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Cup spoiler is marmite tbh. I love it personally, i wouldn't have a 200 without one - BUT I can see why some don't like it.

clio 200 & 182
lolling at this, and they're some beautiful motors for the pic senders, want the cup spoiler personally I like both but the cup has the edge thanks for all the replies to the others, picking the car up tomorrow night cant wait!! I will get some uploaded of mine when she's settled in to her new home!

Swift Sport
There's a 197 thread on here, I'll post you the link if you can't find it. Dozens of 197 pictures in there.