ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to me 172

Having had to sell our phase2 172 4 years ago when the kids came along we missed it so now we don't need the pushchairs we decided to buy this after spotting for £1500,

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

Really impressed so far were the 3rd owner and it has done 91,000 (fsh) but pulls well, feels quicker than my ff phase 2 especially of the mark. Standard other than exhaust interior is like new too only thing it looks like it will need is the rear arches as there starting to bubble but i accepted that as it's been well serviced and looked after mechanically :)

clio 2001 172
possibly the most enduring body shape of the model

Y reg my aqua blue model

scorpion stainless exhaust fixed all the rust rear box hassles

jb

nice, what are the plans with this?

Probably keep it standard for now,going to clean the headlights (as posted in the guides section) as there looking tired and do the rear arches. Would like some engine mods at some point but will wait till i know how strong the engine is as its done 91'000 dont want to kill it lol

Looks lovely mate, such alot of car for the money nowadays.

Dan

I nearly did not go to look at it as it was 60 miles away and seemed to cheap for the condition the guy was describing there seems to be some great value ph1's around at the moment

Just to ask whilst the pics are on is it titanium silver?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I nearly did not go to look at it as it was 60 miles away and seemed to cheap for the condition the guy was describing there seems to be some great value ph1's around at the moment

Just to ask whilst the pics are on is it titanium silver?

Looks well!!

Yes, its titanium :)