ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New (to me) Clio RS200 parrot bluetooth acting strange

BMW
Hello folks

I've just picked up an RS200 cup pack wee beast. Coming from the BMW scene, it's taking a while to adjust to FWD and the general Frenchness of my new Clio.

I'm not sure if this is a problem, or if I'm being thick.

I can successfully pair my phone to the parrot Bluetooth system. I can play music and answer calls, but I cannot adjust the volume. In fact, none of the buttons appear to do anything on the parrot control. The parrot screen is working, but just no volume control.

Is this a common fault, or am I being completely thick here?

Thanks all
Vince

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Do you not have volume controls on the back of the steering wheel - the standard controls

BMW
Do you not have volume controls on the back of the steering wheel - the standard controls

So the only volume control I have when my phone is connected to Bluetooth, is from my phone. If I try to adjust volume from the CD player or controls behind the wheel nothing happens.

If I listen to the radio, then the volume controls work. So I think something funky is happening with the parrot system

Thanks