ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Toad alarm installed : )

Finished today!
Toad AI606 alarm

Three remotes
Central locking complete install, 2 doors
Remote boot release
Shock sensor
Tilt sensor
Dual microwave / proximity sensor
Flashing horn and headlight on activation
Coming home lights

========

£400 fitted

Attachments

• Clio wiring.jpg
    Clio wiring.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Well yes, but I didn't just get 'that unit' fitted, which is why I posted a list of all the work done.

£220 was the fitted price of the basic alarm, but complete central locking installation (wasn't any on mk1), boot release, tilt sensor, proximity alert, extra remote, programmed lights and so on are all extra.

It took the chap (with 14 years experience) over 7 hours to fit the lot. I'm happy with the price and the work. Most other places wanted closer to £500.

Last edited:
  PH2 172
My mate just got a new Clifford alarm fitted to his car Clifford G5 with all the stuff you had on yours and with remote engine start and windows go up when you lock the car amazingpiece of kit he only paid £340 fitted he usd to have a toad but didnt like them.

"Navy" N17 TWO
My mate just got a new Clifford alarm fitted to his car Clifford G5 with all the stuff you had on yours and with remote engine start and windows go up when you lock the car amazingpiece of kit he only paid £340 fitted he usd to have a toad but didnt like them.

I have one of the G5's with blackjax, dual prox sensors and optional window closeure - great alarm!

Retail price for the G5 on it's own is around £400 I think

Hey,

I told you the Ai606 was good didn't I, but what is coming home lights??

I guess it is remote-activated headlights,had them on my last car (Clifford Concept 650)
Bit of a novelty but good fun sometimes lol

Because of the Renault "sleep" function on the car it was a bit of a pain when you wanted to activate it sometimes

Coming home lights just means the headlights operate for 10 secs - 2 minutes (user selectable) when alarm is activated. It means the road in front is lit when walking away from the car.

Really pleased with the Toad so far...