ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New track rims and change light in fifth

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Clio-888s-2.jpg

Clio-888s.jpg

And a poor quality vid of my speedo showing 150mph :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceDabkV1lG0

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
LOL these are only for the track, slammin it really wouldnt help my times.

They magnesium cup wheels with Toyo R888s btw

Last edited:
  megane
haha yer its a basterd tryin to txt wen drivin
personally wouldnt no at 140 as i drive a 1.4 meg but hopefully soon lol

Love it mate, would have been great to see these wheels on it at the breakfast run but as you said, track wheels and tryes.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Will be great on the track at the same time, two little blue Clio's wasting exotica lol

Audi TT 225
What size are the toyo's?
Looks mint, just refurbing my oz f1's white, they look so similar!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Thanks for the comments everyone, tbh didnt think many would like the little 15s but being for purpose rather than looks helps :)

Indeed supplied by YozzaSport with super courier service lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
^^somerset wasen't it fred...lol

paul will chat to you soon regarding travelling to coombe, you got a passenger for your track time yet?...hint hint..

looks very nice dude, can see your getting more into this track shizzle now

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Looks good, how much did the wheels and tyres set you back? Have you done anything to the suspension or is it stock?

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
^^somerset wasen't it fred...lol

paul will chat to you soon regarding travelling to coombe, you got a passenger for your track time yet?...hint hint..

looks very nice dude, can see your getting more into this track shizzle now

Yeah, we'll sort a convoy mate. Its through Shepton for me anyway.

Im bringing the gf to this so she wants to go round but your more than welcome to jump in on one of them.

Its addictive fun this racing lark and i seem to have a little natural talent.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Looks good, how much did the wheels and tyres set you back? Have you done anything to the suspension or is it stock?

See YozzaSport for wheel prices and tyres were £65 inclusive from my supplier (think i put a link in for sale section).

At present the Clio is on my company car scheme so apart from removable mods everything is standard :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
love the company car thing, as for the track time don't worry then mate, you will be using up time to come in and pick me up

i am debating taking mine out on track as justin has space left, thing is i have no spare wheels to put on

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Neil, i have several sessions so you can hop in on one mate no worries.

Better angle i think
DSC01199.jpg

Little play with tyre paint, wouldnt do it on road rims but think it looks ok, also added wheel designation so that will be helpful.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
love the company car thing, as for the track time don't worry then mate, you will be using up time to come in and pick me up

i am debating taking mine out on track as justin has space left, thing is i have no spare wheels to put on

Run on your road rims/rubber Neil, it'll be fine.

Paul...be careful fella.

Addictive it most certainly is; I'm buying a bigger shed to hold all the wheels + wet/slick/semi-slick tyres I've now got :evil:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
mark - i don't have your funds and i don't want to rip my treads up...we will see, if the buckets are in by then then i may be going out just to test them