ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New track wheels - photoshoppers help please?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Got these recently, only just put them on the car for the first time.

They're going to get a rough coat of something, and I'm leaning towards bright yellow, but I'm open to suggestions...

Could someone please photoshop these pics to show the wheels in;
Lime green
Flourescant pink
Yellow
Bright blue
Orange (obviously)
Black
White
Anything else that would look similarly vile

100_0995.jpg

100_0994.jpg

100_0993.jpg

M2 Competition
Im thinking luminous yellow mate.

Or perhaps do the spokes one colour, and the inside of the wheel another.

Is it still up on the trolley jack cos f**k me it looks like it's on stilts!!!!! if it's not needs slamming then will look ace!!! O yea do lime green and do the trim the same would look quality!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Matt_Pleece said:
Is it still up on the trolley jack cos f**k me it looks like it's on stilts!!!!! if it's not needs slamming then will look ace!!! O yea do lime green and do the trim the same would look quality!

It was in gear with the handbrake on and I just dropped it down quickly for the pics...so it hadn't settled properly. I like it high though ;)

To SamboRT - yep, danny lee, need new centre rings though as they don't fit.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
The brakes can't breathe properly with the valver wheels though TomS - hence why I've got these now.

Thanks alot for doing that MarkM - purple doesn't work, I've done the orange before, light blue and the black don't seem loud enough, but the lime green looks sweet, as does the yellow.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Stick to the yellow as that's the current Renault F1 colours?

Vee dub
MarkCup said:
The brakes can't breathe properly with the valver wheels though TomS - hence why I've got these now.

Thanks alot for doing that MarkM - purple doesn't work, I've done the orange before, light blue and the black don't seem loud enough, but the lime green looks sweet, as does the yellow.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Stick to the yellow as that's the current Renault F1 colours?

Fair do's

Yoj doesn't see the track :eek:

CTR--VX220D
White will look good on a blue cup.... just think about the brake dust after coming off the track though!!!!

Monaco Blue Mk2
That is exactly what I was just going to suggest. Racing blue rim with F1 team yellow spokes. Spot on track wheels!!

clioyellowblue.jpg

Chris n nic said:

Doooooo it!

that looks the business! In your face, will ensure you get photographed round track, will be easy to spot your car, and most of all... not a single other person will have wheels the same as you! :D

Monaco Blue Mk2
^Someone 'shop it. IMO it will be too much blue. I think the racing blue spokes, with F1 team yellow rim will look spot on.