ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new type k styling PUG 206 GTI

Not my cup of tea, but 2 tone cars are going to be big. Will be the paint jobs to have like metel flake and flips have been for the last couple of yrs

Hey man, what drugs were you on when you picked the colour for the car.

I don,t care if two tone paint is "THIS YEARS THING" it looks fecking horrible.

Give me a nice iceberg silver one anyday.:cry:

I reckon 206 GTis with Pugs SP stuff on it look as good as that car ever will. Pity the car is such an awful drive.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Looks like the reg should be PEN1S

The open drivers door looks a bit close to the wall.

hey dude, hows tricks?? not sure bout the colours but two - tone definately the way forward!! ill have to come and see you guys!! matt im after some side skirts for my car, dont mind adapting from another car, just wondered if you had anything up there that would suit mine?? cheers buddy, have you moved premises yet?? cheers

yeah the colour isnt everyones cup of tea but at the end of the day the customer gets what the customer wants and thats the colour scheme she chose :)

hola ian hows tricks m8?

hmmmm got one set but they are mine lol 100% custom and 100% not for a clio haha ill keep an eye out tho, need somehting with a longer wheel base as making the skirts longer will be a nightmare, yup we have moved and are now just off junction 11 of the m25 m8 so i think its a bit closer to you :)

deffo come down as we have a few projects goin on at the moment :)

matt

I would never been seen dead in it with that colour scheme but I think it looks very cool. I hate virtually anything other than std normally - the std 206 is very boring too look at.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I cant believe someone paid to get that done to their car, whats wrong with the good old chamelon paint job..

no offence to the person who did the job, the finish looks to notch.

I like the blue but the yellow is just silly. I like the idea of these chameleon paint jobs but what happens when you get a scratch? How do you match the paint?..it must cost a bomb!

Elise/VX220/R26

nice kit but on an awful car (dont like 206s) and colours are well dodgy. Looks like youve done a good job.

i think the car looks really good especially the two colours, probably not my kinda thing cos it wud attract too much attention but definitely one of the better 206s ive seen

Dont like these two tone paint jobbies. Its like the black bonnets, cant stand them either. Nice wheels, and the kit really improves the car. It looks like it cost a bomb to improve. Ive found a much cheaper way to improve a 206 and all you need is a gallon of petrol and a match.