ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Tyres

Ahhhhhh.... Just ordered my new tyres, 195 50 15s instead of 185 55 15s a total saving of £24 a tyre. They are Bridgestone Potenza RE720 got a very good write up better that Goodyear f1s... £51 each tyre fitted......

I now have wider fronts than rears so should be able to get oversteer easier!!! :cool:

i have yoko proxes. I changed mine after a puncture, the replacements were over a 100 so i thought i might as well actually go for something decent. Whered you get yours fitted steve?

H22A7 Accord Type R

what do they look like on the standard Rim Steve.............Thats what profile im going for when mine need done

H22A7 Accord Type R

i thought with there being n extra 10mm or fubber they would have a bit more of an overhang! not that noticeable then? Who care, More grip, less money :) cool

Ok I got my tires.... They do come out slightly but understeer has almost gone.... Too much traffic to see about oversteer at the moment but im sure i will find out soon enough.... In a few words bridgestone RE 720s are the nuts!! He also said those contis are sh*te they have had lots of complaints about them wearing quickly!