ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New UK Clio 182 Trophy £££

Lee

BMW M2C

Could be a Swiss car, theres no way they could sell a UK car at that price!!

Assuming they can do that.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yeah, I cant believe that they could honour that price for a UK car. I know of an internet broker that showed very low prices on V6s in the past and werent able to honour them when someone actually tried to place an order.

I dont believe you can have the SatNav option they have on their either

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 11 August 2005

Could be a Swiss car, theres no way they could sell a UK car at that price!!

Assuming they can do that.

Just checked..

A UK supplied vehicle comes with a minimum 3 year UK/European dealer warranty - The same as you get from your
local Showroom.

Octavia VRS

lol @ Lee. I cant believe they can supply at that price either. Seems FAR FAR too good to be true

Just to check, I called them... They will stand by this offer... but 10 - 12 week delivery.... plus £380 delivery charge. Uk supplied, 3 year warranty.

182 Trophy

If you notice they charge you delivery costs which you have to pay, the actual price is £12377.

Quote: Originally posted by Liquidcool on 11 August 2005

Just to check, I called them... They will stand by this offer... but 10 - 12 week delivery.... plus £380 delivery charge. Uk supplied, 3 year warranty.

will lee be shaving his b****cks then ??

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 11 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Liquidcool on 11 August 2005 Just to check, I called them... They will stand by this offer... but 10 - 12 week delivery.... plus £380 delivery charge. Uk supplied, 3 year warranty. will lee be shaving his b****cks then ??[/QUOTE]

I was looking for an excuse. ;) But I doubt this is it.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 11 August 2005
lol, we will see

Order one, you know you want to. Red would look so good after being PCd.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 11 August 2005
Your balls would be a colour match too.

Id have to polish the car first though.

ford racing puma

IIRC they have been investigated by BBC Watchdog and I seem to remember someone off the Type R forum lost their money

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

You have to pay 400 for delivery so the car is 12.4k.

I can get one for that (shopping around) or local dealer for 12.7k. On the road 12 months tax..

Dealer no risk....!!!

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 11 August 2005

If they can do that Ill shave my balls and post a picture of them in off topic. lol
Mico net price 12k plus del = 12.4k

Can get UK car for that so LEE you got to post your balls on TOP.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

argh i wish insurance wasnt an issue!

fast clios r so bloody cheap! i payed £9050 for my 1.4 dynamique with £1300 extras which is really good (considering their list price is a laughable 10,250 standard). But the 182 comes with extras anyway for 12.7k!!!

but then again if u cant insure it, u cant afford it tbh...!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by EVOgone on 11 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 11 August 2005If they can do that Ill shave my balls and post a picture of them in off topic. lol[/QUOTE]Mico net price 12k plus del = 12.4kCan get UK car for that so LEE you got to post your balls on TOP.

I know you can get them for £12.4k mate but certainly not the price Micronet showroom offer tham at. Thats if they can actually get the car.

Shinny balls are available by request. Miss Metallic stands a better chance than you though mate. ;)

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

iv been quoted froma renault dealer £12.995 with a year full aa cover and a year full tax. colection middle sept

Hi Folks, its been a long time since i had a post here, just wanted to let you know that ive sold the Mk1 172 and bought a Trophy. Ive been told ill get it around the 15th-28th of september. Being a gripy sod i phoned all the renault dealers in Grampian(Scotland) to get a OTR price, then played them against each other. Finaly got it in Aberdeen for £12700 inc 12 months tax, reg fee and 3 years AA etc. Well chuffed. they told me that they have sold 4 in Aberdeen, anyone here from north east Scotland?

Mark