ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel colour!

SQ5
Not got many photos of them on the car yet as its dirty and now raining :( but heres a couple and also a few while off the car after being finished. What you think?

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

And a fancy one :D

DSC00237.jpg

All I need to do now is spray the side trim black!

SQ5
No they were mine just redone!

The metal flake is impossible to see when as they are you need to get some proper good light on it too reflect!

I'd spray the side strips, handles, mirror bases, and maybe the mirrors the same black blue :D

Wheels look ace!

SQ5
Side strips going black with lettering blue, handles unsure as yet wheter to go silver or black!

SQ5
^^^ I know I will be trying my upmost hardest not too!

I don't think there too westwood lol! You can't see metal flake at all until you get proper close!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
^^^ I know I will be trying my upmost hardest not too!

I don't think there too westwood lol! You can't see metal flake at all until you get proper close!

Still very profesionaly done mate, I got mine done in titanium, delighted with them i was:rasp: