ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel content

172 & RSi
Always loved the euro look, however I am prepared for the haters. Picked these up relatively cheap for what they are so I'm going to give them a go.

Don't worry though, (and no vultures PM'ing me for them) I am keeping the turinis incase it all goes pear shaped and I don't like these.

The car....

DSC_0163.jpg

The wheels....

050720091063.jpg

050720091067.jpg

050720091073.jpg

Got some other things in the pipeline aswell but will see how these look first, if I don't like them I'll shift them for more than I paid (hopefully).

Comments welcome.
Cheers :)

421 Cammed 172
Couzens looked good in fastcar with Porsche wheels on.

Will be interested to see the end result mate.

Keep us posted on it!

172 & RSi
Yeah will keep you all updated once I get them fitted, I know they're not everyones thing but as a few people on here know, I've been wanting something different for a while. As I said I will be keeping the turinis so its not all bad lol.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
You'll need s**t loads of rear camber to get them fitted.

It should look sweet once fitted up ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Can't see it looking better than it did on the turini's. I must of stood lookin at your car for a good 1 minute before getting a burger!

Charged Superleggera
could be interesting mate but difficult to beat silver turini's on a clio anyways.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
love the car on turinis but will be interesting to see what it looks like with the others on, good choice on keeping them tho :)

E60 diesel powah
already been done! the cream clio with cream porsche d90s!

however will looks dogs once you get the stud conversion done!

172 & RSi
Hahaha, was expecting worse comments from you tbh Ali.

The turinis are lovely wheels and suit the Clio down to the ground, and I spent a fair bit having them done in high power silver so they aint going anywhere. Will run them as winter wheels if I do like the 928's.

Will see what the look like fitted anyway.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nah, those will prob look ok! Offset work? Not need spacers at the front?? That cream van clio looked s**t, mainly coz the wheels were about 3inches to far in!

172 & RSi
Yeah will need adaptors which will act as spacers aswell.

I was thinking either a mad colour or polished, and these came up so snapped em up.

I'll probably paint the insides of the wheels in Monaco Blue so you can see them through the slots aswell, undecided atm.

I would need something to put in the place of the Porsche centre caps if I changed em, but theyre alloy caps which are rare apparently and could fetch a few quid on the bay.

Never above 25mpg
Nah, those will prob look ok! Offset work? Not need spacers at the front?? That cream van clio looked s**t, mainly coz the wheels were about 3inches to far in!

And cause it was too low and the wheels were a s**t colour with crappy tyres ;)

This could look good but don't overdo it on the whole stretch thing and definitely try and get some renault center caps made up

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
should look nice bud just a killer to keep nice winter wheels anyone?

A Euro'd one...
Should look good as long as you have good stance, how wide are they?

Don't put Renault badges on Porsche wheels as you'll look like a knob!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
^^^echo that

this should look epic, make sure you get the stance, tyre stretch, camber, spacing right and this will be one of the best motors on here

f8ck the haters (turini lovers)

Get the stance locked down and they ill look epic imo

8 & 9's are needed tho after looking at micks van

*Edit*... Doh!!!.... Just read $torm Riders post lol .. so i agree lol

I think it looks ace on the Turini's. I really like the Posche wheels, but i'm not sure if they work with the clio, done right I reckon they'll look ace, if not then they won't. I can't wait to see pics of them on the car though.