ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel on the DCI + cleaned engine bay

Discounted 1*2 parts
Fitted the team dynamics from my old 172 to the DCI today. Gave it a quick clean and thought i'd tidy the engine bay too.

Hope you like

And before you all say.............I know it needs spacers and an RS grille (thats next month lol ;))

P1030283.jpg

P1030281.jpg

P1030279.jpg

P1030277.jpg

P1030274.jpg

P1030272.jpg

P1030271.jpg

Engine before

P1030259.jpg

P1030260.jpg

P1030261.jpg

Engine After

P1030266.jpg

P1030265.jpg

P1030264.jpg

P1030262.jpg

Discounted 1*2 parts
That's stunning!

Is it getting widetracked??

Thanks Joey, its getting there!!

Yea got all the parts ready for the widetrack conversion from the 172 :) if all goes to plan that it should be widetracked, 172 brakes front and rear and coilovers on 4th December :)

Oil Burner

Easily, managed 84mpg From Kent to Bath doing 70-80 most of the way. Finding it hard to sell mine as its pretty much as cheap as motoring comes.

Also makes you a car bore - talking about mpg all the time ^

Last edited:
  Oil Burner
The 65 isnt as economical. You have to work it a bit harder to do the same speeds.

You can get silly MPG out of the 80 if you drive super smooth, i have a friend that struggled to get less than 80 out of his. But then he did 60 on the motorway.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Damnnn.. I sometimes seriously consider buying a diesel but I've only recently done the cambelt kit and serviced mine. & it runs really nice so I'm slightly worried I could potentially buy something which will be a pain in the anus.

Ffs, this makes me want a dci.

A3 Tdi
Looks brilliant mate, just had my Zetec S written off so im looking for a simillar replacment. How do you find the dci80 in terms of speed, once rolling is it fairly nippy, similar to a 1.4 or something?

Disastra Coupe
Very very nice for a dci. Can't wait to start tinkering with my Flamer. Must wait for xmas and the new momo bike to be sorted first though :(

Discounted 1*2 parts
Looks brilliant mate, just had my Zetec S written off so im looking for a simillar replacment. How do you find the dci80 in terms of speed, once rolling is it fairly nippy, similar to a 1.4 or something?

Its no means quick but when rolling and the turbo has spooled its certainly got enough oomph to overtake easily etc

With the DCI you just use the 2-3k rpm range whereas a 1.2/1.4 you have to rev the nuts of to get anywhere

BG 182 FF
looks great with what you have already said it needs it will look perfect. Pro race 1.2's are one of the best wheels you can buy for clio's imo :)