ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels and coilovers fitted today

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Fitted my new alloys today allong with a set of d2 coilovers.
I can't grumble, everything was done on a budget :)

Alloys are brand new compos with brand new yoko tyres fitted for £560 :coolsm: :D

Not everybodys cupper but i like them :coolsm: :moon:
More pics to come on thursday :p

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I agree, there are better alloys for this car but my point is i only paid £560 for them. They are brand new with yoko tyres. They tyres alone are £600 fitted from mytyres. Alloys are £250 a courner. I saved over £1000.

Like i said beggers can't be choosers and i'm happy :rasp: :cool:

clio 200 F4Rt
i take it wheels were cheap as you got them used???

Paint them black or anthracite, will improve the look!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
i take it wheels were cheap as you got them used???

Paint them black or anthracite, will improve the look!

They where brand new spankers and have never been fitted, well not untill i got them :clown:

ITB BG 182
i like these sort of cars more an more at the moment but how the hell can you have a gravel drive way an not just want to power slide it once around into the parking position....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
i like these sort of cars more an more at the moment but how the hell can you have a gravel drive way an not just want to power slide it once around into the parking position....

Driveway is up hill and not big enough :D