ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels and light weight calipers lol

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Ok, some may know ive had a few issues with new wheels, mainly the the rim fouling the rear caliper. Fitted a 3mm spacer to fix it which caused the wheels to foul the arch.

Soloution (sort of) grind caliper, ditch spacer and hope for the best....

Pics to follow...

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

did i make you proud Fred? lol

on the arch where the bumper meets 1/4 panel :-S drivers side only!!? Tyre looks further out than on the other side

Gary try swapping the wheels round or something to see if the issue is still there at least then youll know if the offset of one or more of the wheels is different or if its the car.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 02 September 2005
did i make you proud Fred? lol

on the arch where the bumper meets 1/4 panel :-S drivers side only!!? Tyre looks further out than on the other side

on the rear????

I would have agreed on the white but do either of you two own white wheels ? im getting seriously pissed off with mine constantly needing cleaning!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

AWESOME!! love em!

Im having black wheels again v soon! Just need to make my mind up what type to go for!