ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels Better Pics

Clio Sport 172
This is taken off my local car club website.

Finally pulled my finger out and took some better pics. Still not used to my camera yet. Been using auto mode for ages and now decided to use a few more different settings. Still not happy with them though.

Back to the car itself. Yes before anyone asks the chav badges are going to be gone after the MOT (this month) and if Chris is still happy to do so.
WHY DO PEOPLE PUT THEM ON?

Basically the plans are: debadge, lower, carbon fibre splitter, new windscreen, new headunit, new style renault sport badges, exhaust, brake disks and callipers, remove xenon washers for flat cup ones.

Gunna be some busy times ahead

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

Turbos.
If those wheels were on a Civic i'd like them, but not sure. Desperately needs slamming and a splitter. Not keen on C/Cd fog light surrounds either.

Never above 25mpg
FLOL at the Halfrauds badges!!

I actually think the wheels are OK :)

Could do with some carbon fog surrounds from Bic though ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I like the wheels too - they suit the colour of the car better than other dark rims I've seen on silver

2002 172 monaco blue
sorry, i dunno if i like them wheels... would much prefer the original 172 wheels or turinis
wiley