ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels fitted today :)

182 Turbo Project
Herrow,

I have been trying to decide on what alloys to get for quite a while and finally decided late last night! Early start and a long drive down to Luton to pick these up, leaves the car looking like this! I am really made up with them! Just need to figure out what spacers to get and to source some custom springs for the rear! All comments welcome!

As long as they are nice....

Attachments

• IMG00045-20110104-1405.jpg
    IMG00045-20110104-1405.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 284
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Sorry realised my post sounded a bit negative, the car looks ace mate, just wondered if there like BBS LM's or something.

Get it lowered, and stance pronto :)

Oh and well done for being different!

182 Turbo Project
Sorry realised my post sounded a bit negative, the car looks ace mate, just wondered if there like BBS LM's or something.

Get it lowered, and stance pronto :)

Oh and well done for being different!

Lol, I wasn't having a go! It already is lowered! I can't go any lower at the back as it's wound all the way down! The fronts can go a bit lower though :cool: I just don't know what spacers to look for!

Good on you for being different, looks good, maybe get a pick form front behind so can see how far in the arch they sit? Once spacers are should look spot on!

182 Turbo Project
Aye I'll take some more tomorrow. It was just a quick photo as I needed to get back lol

182 Turbo Project
Can anyone guide me as to what spacers I need and where I can get them from? I remember reading somewhere about spacers causing extra stress on some of the components?

i guessing if you put strectch tyres on and spacers\on aswell there be sticking out of the arch too much i reckon 10mm spacers if you want spacers.

Seeing your other posts a couple days ago i was a bit unsure the type of wheels you were looking at would work but they do and it looks good imo.

182 Turbo Project
You don't need spacers. They will ruin your handling too.

I know I don't need them, I would like them though!

Seeing your other posts a couple days ago i was a bit unsure the type of wheels you were looking at would work but they do and it looks good imo.

Cheers mate! I was unsure when they were being fitted lol! But I think they work ok. I had though about 2118's etc but I wanted something a bit different!

LOL, ever run/used spacers?

Run 25mm spacers on the front of the Cup and 13mm on the rear and it definately has not 'ruined' the handling too! It's vastly improved my suspension setup, people need to start not listening to some of the tripe they hear on this forum and try stuff themselves...

182 Turbo Project
I quite like them.
Thanks man!
but apart from the exhaust nice....... actually lush car:approve:
lol, sorry for my exhaust.....*sigh*
nice wheels! look good, im thinking of something like these for my monaco :D
Do it!
LOL, ever run/used spacers?

Run 25mm spacers on the front of the Cup and 13mm on the rear and it definately has not 'ruined' the handling too! It's vastly improved my suspension setup, people need to start not listening to some of the tripe they hear on this forum and try stuff themselves...

I think I'm gonna try some spacers, then some new camber bolts/shims....
quite cool
I love it!
Nice .....
Thanks!
It's the ph2 of my car, awesome!

Nice wheels but they are quite weak it seems (I mullered one already)

Ha ha, didn't realise you had them! You trend setter you! Would be good to get some snaps of them both.....but you are down in laaaandan :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks good mate, I also run spacers on the front of mine without any handling issues.. as does DannyR and has done for months.

182 Turbo Project
I have no idea where you're from, but I'm guessing not south, due to the sad face.

They suit yours pretty well though, good job :)

I live up in Huddersfield lol! Bit far!

Looks good mate, I also run spacers on the front of mine without any handling issues.. as does DannyR and has done for months.

Any good websites to get them from?

ph1 track weapon
loved these when i had them on mine :) needs to be really low for them to work though!!!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

:S

Anything less than 10mm, you won't feel ANY difference.

The difference in some Turini's offset is nearly 10mm. No one says Trophy wheels handle better.