ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels what do you think ?

clio mk3 1.4
alright guys im looking at getting some new rims for my mk3 clio it lowered 45mm but i im going to be getting coilovers in the near future i am looking at getting either 16" cades eros or 17" cades tyrus . im getting drawn towads the 17s bcause i wont have to buy custom springs for the rear which i know a few guys on here have had to do opinions welcome

clio mk3 1.4
looks like its going to be the 16s then as they are quite a bit cheaper. im sure biohazard and sofaboy had to get custom rear springs as there coilovers didnt go down far enough at the back ? but i might be wrong . what would you think about gettin stretched tyres on them ? or should i just keep them normal ?

Stripped yozza'd cup
I'm not saying you couldn't buy customs, but they're certainly not necessary, they can go really frickin' low on coilies!

Stretch would look good.... going a bit euro are you?

clio mk3 1.4
the eros have been bought and im going to be having a slight stretch on my tyres im not sure how much though because i dont want to have to keep forking out for new tyres every 6 months i will get pics up when there on i just need to find some coilovers nw does anybody know anyone whos selling any for a mk 3 ? cheers