ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels

Clio
Hey This is my 1.2 expression with the following mods:
dynamique spoiler
rs grill
peco backbox
foglights
angel eye headlights
richbrook gear knob and gaitor surround
silver dash trims and door handles
black wing mirror covers
flat blade wipers
and lastly my new team dynamics
comments welcome :)

And theres still a sticker on the tyre cos it got renewed this morning lol

Attachments

• wheels 009 (1014 x 676).jpg
    wheels 009 (1014 x 676).jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 115
  Clio
Cheers for all the comments guys, think ill defo be goin for 60 mm, but wont be till xmas lol

nice mate, how do you fit a dynamic spoiler to a expression?​

you just unscrew your expression one and the dynamique one is a direct replacement. simple. 5 min job max

F56 MINI Cooper S
Cheers for all the comments guys, think ill defo be goin for 60 mm, but wont be till xmas lol

nice mate, how do you fit a dynamic spoiler to a expression?​

you just unscrew your expression one and the dynamique one is a direct replacement. simple. 5 min job max
you dont have to do lots of the wiring up do you? do you unscrew it from the inside? ta

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
open boot and its torx screws, wee bit of fiddlling about, 2 connections, one for the brake light and one for the washer jet, simple plug and little rubber tube iirc

Clio
yup did it first time and took me 5 mins, mite want someone to help u hold the spoiler whilst u put it on and screw it up. Other than that its just about 5 torx screws if i remember correctly.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Two screws at either end, then two in the middle, bringing it to six in total. Then it's held on by three clips - a blue one at either end and a green in the middle. Try not to snap them, but they're not vital as far as I could tell. The washer hose pulls off and the brake light unclips. Reverse the process to fit the new one and jobs a good'un :)

Clio
Thanks for teh comments,
What colour should i paint calipers, was thinking silver or possibly yellow?
oh and gonna do the back drums in black

Clio
anyone? yellow or black
and could anyone tell me wat sort of cleaner i need? looked through alot of threads and isnt really clear.
thanks

J03

MX5 1.8
not yellow... that will stand out too much... what silver? or same blue as your car?