ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Year Krispy Kremes Meet - 13/1 - 7PM

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Yes mate ;) what's this i hear about you getting mini next?

Yes I did test drive one and I can say I was impressed.. and it was £500 less to insure than a RS clio. But its the fact of becoming an instant sheep when owning one.

But I am going to test drive a 197 and see what they are like as they aint much more than the 172 to insure and I need to have ago in a 172 *hint*

I am going to be changing cars in april once I have done a bit more saving and I turn 20, so I am going to have ago in a few other cars then make my mind up.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Can I come along in my Saxo?

:)

Maybe ;)

Yes I did test drive one and I can say I was impressed.. and it was £500 less to insure than a RS clio. But its the fact of becoming an instant sheep when owning one.

But I am going to test drive a 197 and see what they are like as they aint much more than the 172 to insure and I need to have ago in a 172 *hint*

I am going to be changing cars in april once I have done a bit more saving and I turn 20, so I am going to have ago in a few other cars then make my mind up.

I've driven 2 197's now, and TBH they're great cars mate.

White 197 cup, black speedlines, Recaors ..done

As long as it's not rollin' with neons ;)

What's it like haven't seen you post anything up about it? Still got the Trophy as well?

As I am trying to start my own business I have taken the Trophy off the road with a view to sell it to get startup capital.

I've bought a Saxo VTS as a daily driver/track car to share with a mate.

Money is tight and I am very busy sorting everything out with suppliers etc but I hope to be attending this meet.

:)

Astra Twintop
If its snows, count me out

I doubt ill be able to get out of my driveway!

Ive not taken the car all week!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
URGH...... Cinamon = Bad lol your more than welcome to one of them.

ph1 track weapon
am still hoping to attend but am currently stuck in lyon as there are no flights to the uk!!!!
that plus a sick clio is making it look a little unlikely!

ph1 track weapon
Surley that can't be that bad ?

seems to be bad enough! we had the storm yesterday that closed lyon and its on track to hit the south east overnight i think, which would mean that even if we could take off here we couldn't land in the UK!!!

and with the clio being a little on the ill side I may be having to borrow the parents merc instead, so may come in that!

Dynamique Flamer
Here's the listy wisty.

1) Kerryclio
2) Peejay the original old boy racer
3) Timmmmah
4) Atouba
5) Fletch
6) Revlols (& Si??)
7) Wonky striped bandit
8) SammyT
9) Matt Wills - I believe I owe Revels an apology doughnut
10) ilove 24 (added on my phone as mine is 'mazin lol)
11) lance182
12) vivalagoobs
13) Mr N, AKA Sam
14) Jamesybear
15) edewer
16) MarkCup
17) Marinemackay2003
18) Max
18) Adzybaby1234 (and Callum?)

Can peoples please let me know if they are dropping out? Muchas thankus