ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new yozza exhaust fittment

Racing Blue Clio 182
Has any 1 got one of these exhaust fit ? Who dose your centre pipe fit the back box seems to me there's not enough bend in the pipe where it goes over the rear axel as is closer to one side or is this how its ment to be ?

Racing Blue Clio 182
Have also jsut noticed the the exhaust is now rattling on the heat shield due the the lack of clearance where it goes over the rear axle abit gutted really has any 1 eles had this problem

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
It'll be how you've fitted it. Usually its down to how its twisted from the cat back. That will determine how the rear aligns up.

Racing Blue Clio 182
It'll be how you've fitted it. Usually its down to how its twisted from the cat back. That will determine how the rear aligns up.

The way I have got it fit is with the central exhaust hanger straight if I twisted it more it would be iver to low or to high

Take some photo's if you can mate and I will help you out all that I can got one on my car and is a perfect fit so it's probably just how you've lined it up with the cat

Racing Blue Clio 182
Take some photo's if you can mate and I will help you out all that I can got one on my car and is a perfect fit so it's probably just how you've lined it up with the cat
ok mate I'll have I look tommorow and ajust how its lined up if not I'll take some pictures and see what you think thanks for your help

Racing Blue Clio 182
Right after pissing around under the car on drive way iv got the exhaust to stop rattling going to put it on a ramp at weekend and see if I can fit it abit better if not. Take some pics

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
get some pics anyway as well, will be useful for others when coming to fit the new design, your one of the pioneers ;)

Racing Blue Clio 182
Ok I'll have it in the this weekend to fit a new mounting and tweak the fitment abit more and hopefully get it perfect so I'll take a few pics along the way