ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbi

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Okay I'm a bit of a newbi on here, just thought I'd share a few pix of my ride, a 1.6 16v clio, its pretty much standard at the moment. Have got a k&n panel filter fitted, and a spax non-adjustable kit on the way too, need to find a de-cat this year too

on location
Randoms1010.gif

engine bay
P9210128.gif

after a polish
P9210142.jpg

P9210139.jpg

and my security, dont mess with my car or they come get you lol
P9210137.gif

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Cheers Gmk1, good to see there are some more 1.6 16vs out there, had a hard job finding a good one when I was buying, rare as rocking horse s**t apparently round bristol

Has been cleaned since the location shot, but not too much point cleaning at this time of year the way I drive lol should be lowered by halfway through feb (fingers crossed)

welcome to the forum! (now for the shameless plug for my items for sale.....) i have a 1.6 decat for sale, if your interested send me a pm :)

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
cheers guys, sorry the reply has taken so long, dont often come on here

mouse was free with a saved quote from esure, had to say I was my dads age to get a price out of them tho lol

Car has since been lowered 35mm all round on a full spax kit, had new oil, filter and plugs, and spent quite a lot of time in my mates garage on the ramps having the inside cv boot replaced, and then having the driveshaft bearing re-replaced, so its not been a cheap month or so, plus fuel pump is on its way out I think, bloody cars!!