ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie - any1 with a 172 from east mids

Z4 Roadster

hi people - like the forum, have been reading quite a lot of it, loving the racing tales! Top idea.

Now, ive been thinking about getting a 172 for a while now, and had a test drive about 2 weeks ago. However, the guy who came on the drive with me, was not in the least bit interested, and it was busy, so didnt really get a decent feel for the car.

I live near loughborough and work in nottingham, and was wondering if there was anyone nearby ish, that would mind meeting up so I could have a decent look, and take me for a spin?

Saw you lot at Trax yesterday - looked like a tidy turnout, nice one. I was there with my ka, on the kaklub stand

Would be much appreciated! :)

hello, im miles away so cant take you for a spin etc, but if the guy is serious about selling a car im sure he will take you out on a second test drive to secure the sale. welcome to the forum and hopefully youll go for the 172 ive had mine a year or so from brand new and still puts a smile on my face :D

Z4 Roadster

doh, doh and doh.

not sure i can really afford Renault dealer prices tho!!

Hi m888arc, i (sort of) know you from cruise leics.

keep em coming people!

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by TheRonin_172 on 08 September 2003

Im from Notts but my 172 is on order and i wont be getting it for about 8 weeks.
me too....... eight weeks boo hoo.

Im from Burton and if you still havent had a spin in one in eight weeks, let me know!!

Z4 Roadster

cheers people. would be great if I could find anyone round here with one before then, but if not, might take one of you up on the offer.