ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie form the west mids

1.2 16v
Hi all purchesed my 1st clio (2nd car) back in october. Not rele done alot atm just fitted a cat back stainless magnex system and lowered it 60mm on standard 15" alloys. Future plans are as follows:

colour code

new wheels

sport grill

possibly go lower

Dont rele know whats what when it comes to clios soo any advise good or bad is welcome. Pics and full membership to follow soon hopefully

Thanks for reading

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hello and welcome,and if you want to go on your first meet look in the local meetings forum and you`ll find there`s one on this sunday.

1.2 16v
Boomerbang - Cheers for the invite cant make this sunday as goin wembley for the final. Ill look out for the next local meet though and hopefully make an apperance

Mk3- Cheers M8:)

1.2 16v
Boomerbang2006- Arr gutted would of bin a nice turnout for my 1st meet. As said though ill be along too the next one im sure

Jim cook- Cheers pal:D

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Yes that kind of area,i`m not giving too much away in case you`re a nutter/convict/yobbo or worse,lol.

1.2 16v
ste- Cheers M8 yee not too far at all lol.

Boomerbang2006- Lmao naa i aint any of them but i know where your comin from

1.2 16v
Cheers m8:D Already said to boomerbang2006 cant mae this sunday cause going to wembley for the final. But will try and make the next one hopefully

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cheers m8:D Already said to boomerbang2006 cant mae this sunday cause going to wembley for the final. But will try and make the next one hopefully

I can't make it either...as working all weekend (overtime)...so I'm not free! :(