ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Luxembourg (contl europe)

Clio RS, Datsun 240Z
Hi guys,
just wanted to post a small introduction of me. My name is Bob, 38years from Luxembourg. Yeah that small country between Belgium, France and Germany. So I don't have to travel far to go to Spa (1hr drive) or the ring (1h30 drive). Tracked quite some different cars for the last 10 years or so. Nothing serious though, just trackdays and stuff. I learned quite a lo in my 1st Track car, a Toyota AE86, than switched to an Evo 5, then an Evo 6 RS. After 4 years od Evo ownership I decided they are fcking fast but to boring do drive. So I went and bought a 1970 Alfa Romeo for Trackdays wich I abused the last 2 years on track. But I now feel the urge to change again. Got some different cars in my head, and a Clio (182 or 197) is quite on top of the list.
But more on that on a different thread ;)

01-excars-e1474143647941.jpg

wpid-wp-1447139881060.jpg

Oh and I owned a Clio II phase 1 in my boyracer years ;) Including a trunk full of subwoofers an amps,... :-D
2839_1149529055729_4322023_n.jpg