ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from plymouth dropping in some photos

Titanium FF 182 CUP
Hello everyone, picked myself up a mint 182 with both cup packs a few months ago, and after much thought of wether to keep or move it on i took it upon myself to make it my own. it wears real carbon fibre (no nasty wrapping here) uprated exhaust, induction and suspension. i wont go into the full list and bore everyone in this thread. look forward to meeting everyone and using the forum, jack

[IM
G]
20131103_121955_HDR_zpsaaf0b224.gif
[/IMG]

20131103_122019_HDR_zpsdfa5c3b4.gif
[/URL]

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Welcome along!
Car looks nice.
There are getting a good number of us down in Plymouth now.
Check out the SW section for meets and things we have going on.
Ed

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome along!
Car looks nice.
There are getting a good number of us down in Plymouth now.
Check out the SW section for meets and things we have going on.
Ed

This!

Only criticism is the Hoonigan sticker, I'm not really a fan of sticking things on your windscreen tbh.

Titanium FF 182 CUP
Thank you peoples :)

Chris: I will be doing a project thread in the near future...as you know the clios gone from lame to insane in one weekend.

McGherkin: the windscreen sticker has kinda always been a thing on all my cars, but must admit i was sat today thinking wether to remove it just after i removed two others.

Titanium FF 182 CUP
Hahahahaha remove fibreglass and improve with carbon...thats just how i roll! And chris was it not you ordering a delta bodykit for your teacup and a pack of cable ties to fit it lmao