ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Wiltshire

Twingo GT 137bhp
Hey everyone...

unfortunately I don't actually own a Clio :( I went and purchased a black Twingo GT on Tuesday instead of one as I wanted a fairly economical car... due to being fed up with paying an extortionate amount of money every year for my 206 GTI 180 aka The shed.

I'm 23 and live near a town called Melksham in Wiltshire (about 10-12 miles from Bath area).

Megane 225 F1
Hi mate, welcome.

I'm from Westbury, so not far from Melksham.

I used to be the area rep ( until I got fired for being rude), but I still organise meets etc. Pop into the south west section on the forum and take a look. The next meet is the castle combe action day at the end of April, but I plan on doing something sooner than that so keep your eye out. Also sign up to the regions area s that your name gets put on the mailing list. (Which by the way Seb / Luke, could someone give me access too please).