ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Introducing himself...

Hellllllo all :D been on here for a couple of months.... But now that im now a member I thought Id introduce myself properly :oops: :)

Im Mark (connor) and ive got a new clio being built for me atm! will arrive next month :D

be nice to me.... :oops:

hope to meet some of you and that at trax and cliosport meets in the near future!

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Nice to meet you conner. normally only come out for the ladies. but if youv got sisters and female freinds i could make an exception...lol

Only kidding Dude.

What car youv having done Connor?

lol, No worries mate.... Ive got a 24 yr old sister that broke up with a long term bf back in may? hehe

its a 1.2 16v dynamique billabong, not a quick car but comes with free insurance & lots of goodies :D need the free insurance and hopefully the NCB at the end of year coz I wrote off a 106 quiksilver in sept last year! :cry: otherwise i couldve got somet a lil beefier :cry:

hello mate welcome to the nuthouse:D, if youve been reading for a couple of months youll know to watch out for the imminent poking ;)

Cheers m8!

its quicker than my quiksilver so thats good enough for me! Until im over 21 of course :devilish:

*connor prepares to be poked*

cheers guyz (& gals?!?) ive never had such a good welcome :oops:

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 25 August 2003

lol, No worries mate.... Ive got a 24 yr old sister that broke up with a long term bf back in may? hehe

its a 1.2 16v dynamique billabong, not a quick car but comes with free insurance & lots of goodies :D need the free insurance and hopefully the NCB at the end of year coz I wrote off a 106 quiksilver in sept last year! :cry: otherwise i couldve got somet a lil beefier :cry:

Me too ill keep her company. nice cars the Billabongs. :D

Quote: Originally posted by CraigJ on 25 August 2003

I havent been poked yet. been a member for 3 months. Should of introduced nyself properly :(
Awww.. Well i think that _KDF should give ya your first one... As he is the official poker.. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 25 August 2003

sammy you dont want me to post the seperated at birth pics again do you :devilish: or was this revenge for posting them the first time..heh..
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

oi u sl*g conner! go on sod off! u aint welcome ere! yerr u heard u b**ch! ;)

oh and welcome

and his car is silver people

Yeah pearlesent platimum silver :D

& sorted natalie, i thought I saw ur name on the new members joined in the members area!

& ben mate, how come ur not on the member map in our area??? I couldnt see you...!

i would show you a pic but it has gone off cos its an old post but its an RT with demon bodykit, 15" phantoms, in azurro blue pearl paint, lowered 55mm, piper exhaust, um and i cant think of anything else, all smoothed, no bump strips roof rack strips etc so look out for me! oh and its got a MASSIVE crack across the windscreen!! you cant miss that

and of course me driving lol!¬

vix ;)

yeah shes pretty gorgeous too like her car lol!

***note to self should stop chattin up the bloody newbies***

sorry mate just get carried away!! hehe

yeah you can see her at Trax and ill show you my car too! ;)

where you from anyway??

vix