ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie to Cliosport

Chocolate Bar™

Hiya all,

ive just got myself an 03 clio billabong, and sold the old punto sporting so ive signed up from puntoforum :cool:

ive only had the car since the start of the month, and being a student dont have a huge budget :cry: but ive already started modifying by adding momo mats, nice black renault sport tax disc holder, and then sprayed the interior dark metallic silver along with the external 16v badges.

im booking the car in for a tinting of the rear clusters, and then ill be saving for the next mod which will be some 17 Anthracite Alloys (black car) and a powerflow cat-back.

.middo.

Chocolate Bar™

thanks for the replies.

does anybody actually work on here? :eek:

pics are on the way - altho it does look exceptionally standard at the mo. :cry:

don't

whats work??? i get paid £6.75 hour 2 post sh!te on here, same as most really

not many ppl do much work around here.........easy life :)

more lively than ur punto forums anyway :)

Chocolate Bar™

Quote: Originally posted by UncleRogi on 20 October 2004

Welcome,

I did the same thing, joined ClioSport, 2 Months later wrote off the Clio :(

What Colour BillyBongy?
its a black pearl one. not as easy to find in a car park compared to the old broon yellow punto ;) but i thought id go for something a bit more understated and then go for a dark sleeper look. theres also some build quality - which is nice :cool:

[Edited by Middo on 21 October 2004 at 12:21am]

A silver one

Christ Ive had my motor loads longer and havent carriwed out half as many mods. Time to get my finger out methinlks!

Chocolate Bar™

Quote: Originally posted by Tucks on 21 October 2004

:)Ello there,welcome-got any probs,just ask. Where abouts you from btw?

im based in stoke on trent, staffs :cry: