ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie wants help, what colour 182 do I buy...???!!!

RB 182 FF
I know mate, tragic. I loved the amount of stick he gave Lorenzo lol. I saw him at silverstone last year, it was awesome!

I've had a bit of a route round, and from what I've seen pritchard's one appears to be a 53 plate, although I've never seen a 53 plate 182 before, not sure if anyone else can clear this up? The ad states its an 04 so you would think they were different cars. However they do look similar and if it's in the same location then chances are it may be.

Still, no harm in going to view it, take it for a drive. You can always walk away if it's a nail

I was at Silverstone as well Tom, best thing I've ever done! The noise of that Honda... woo hoo gotta be there to appreciate it!!!! Ye loved everything about Simoncelli and the stick he gave Lorenzo however over time Im warming to Lorenzo, he said very nice things about Simoncelli and wrote a great piece in the funeral book apparently...

Ye I found some pics of Pritchards which were Im pretty certain an 04 plate...... Hmmm, it surely must be it being in the same area and all.... Im going down Bristol to drop my folks off on Saturday so I've decided I'm test driving it now anyway...lol. Im mainly curious to see the colour in the flesh more than anything.....:)

RB 182 FF
Can anyone help to confirm if this car is from the Forum background?! Starting to really like the look of it and beginning to want it now!!:)

is1

Integra Type R DC2
Colour is one of the most subjective aspects of a car. With respect, the answers won't help you unless you are asking for what is the most popular colour by votes.
For my input, you should buy a RB one as I think it is the best colour.

Titanium 182
Pic makes me want a RB now lol I love mostly all the colors all in their own unique way, think alot falls down to a good photographer tbh

RB 182 FF
I know it's a it pricey but I won't be paying the asking price, I think 4.5k is fair if it's a tidy car. I wanted to buy a standard one and mod myself but this car looks so o o o good...!!!:)

Arctic blue is the only one which, when I saw in the flesh so to speak, made me think "ooh, that looks a lot better than in the photos". It's a cracking colour.

LY is difficult to photograph but I've seen shots that do it justice. RB is meh IMO. Black looks ace when clean. Silver is like vanilla - Understated. It does look good when clean and in the sun though. I parked mine next to another silver car in the sunshine and I was taken aback by how good the paint on mine looked compared to the other car. Metallic baby!

Not seen any of the other colours in the flesh.

RB 182 FF
Anyone able to shed light on this RB Clio in question...?!! Anyone know if it's Pritchard182's old car? I'm itching to find out more about it as Im hoping to view it tomorrow!!!!!!!!

TT 225+
Just go and view it already! Lol. Forum background isn't really an issue. Although chances are it probably is his old one. It will be on the v5 anyway. Do it.

2014 Clio 200t edc
th_18c24bf7.jpg

th_ab773116.jpg

RB 182 FF cup pack
I've had lots of positive comments from other people about the colour of my RB! And they weren't homosexual! Seriously go and ave a look at one in the flesh you'll want one!