ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie with a 182!

hi guys just got myself an 05 182 with both cup packs in silver, thought id say hi:)am from the colchester/essex area, dont know if theres many from around this way? anyway here she is, got her in a straight swap for my old astra coupe:
Image127.jpg

only picture ive had a chance to take so far, car is totally standard only done 17k! have already changed the standard headunit for an alpine ida-x100 and ordered a set of pro race 2's 16" in gloss black! going to be looking to track the car so could be after some useful information in the near future! cheers guys!

182 Cup
Hi robbie car looks good. iv got a 182 also. got it back in febuary. it is blue though. im from the north near glasgow so not even close to you. seems to be plenty of members all around the uk tho. just a wee tip. u probably already do this but run the 182 on v-power. when i first got mine i used normal unleaded for a week or 2 then jumped to v-power. what a difference! just bought a few mods on ebay aswell so when i try them out ill let you know how i get on.

Attachments

• 300x300.JPG
    300x300.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 124
  Clio 182
Welcome! I'm often in Colchester so I'll keep me eyes peeled! Great car, I luv mine, loadza fun :)

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Welcome fellow essex owner, used to have a silver 182 05 plate but got me ff racing blue 182!

172 cup
Welcome Robbie,

I'm often in Colchester (well wivenhoe) as my dad lives there so i'll keep my eyes peeled for ya! Come along to a meet soon! :)

hey guys thanks for the welcome, and i wasnt too sure on the coluor but as soon as i saw it in person loved it! even though racing blue is still the best colour lol! well i work in motormania in colchester so it will be outside there every day for anyone in the area!