ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie with LY 182

E85 3.0i
Hello All :)

I'm Tom, 21 from Durham, and last night picked up my new '54 plate liquid yellow 182 :)

Past cars included my pride and joy fiesta:

Fez5.jpg

Fez4.jpg

22032009394.jpg

and I've just sold my Fabia vRS as I don't do anywhere near the mileage I used to do:

vRS31.jpg

Only pic I have so far is this one from when I picked her up, It'll get a proper clean this weekend and I'll get some pics up.

photo.jpg

Currently the car has a Milltek exhaust and de-cat, and also has the apex lowering kit on it - which is coming off and been replaced with some Eibach springs that I've just ordered. Also have a CF splitter to go on, and hopefully more carbon trinkets.

Be nice to me! :)

Hyundai i40
Welcome to CS

love your ZS

One of the best colours LY, make sure you get some pics up when its cleaned up :)

E85 3.0i
Cheers for the comments guys :)

It was a cracking car that ZS, 300mm brakes, Weitec coilies, Milltek 4-2-1 + decat, but grew out of that, or so I thought! Not had chance to have a proper drive of the clio yet but it feels great, power delivery is (obviously) so different from the vRS but it's a welcome change 2bh!

It had to be either LY or a Trophy, and having thought long and hard about how I don't rly need sachs suspension etc., decided to go for the luxuries of a normal 182...... although I do fancy some Recaros! Hopefully get a proper whoring session Friday and springs at the weekend too if they've arrived.

Megane 225 F1
FFS. Why is everyone coming on this forum and showing me pics of the one car I want to have, I can get hold of just like that but can't afford.

Welcome sir :D

E85 3.0i
I do apoloise Will!

It's just had a wash, but need a trip to Helfrauds to take advantage of their 3 for 2 offer. Need to get me some Autoglym Hi-Def wax shizzle!

Titanium 182
Lovely!

Your Zetec-S looked like mine, except mine had silver turini's, black bump strips and FRP's instead of FRK's (quite a lot different then lol):

IMG_2785.jpg

Enjoy the LY182 :)

Megane 225 F1
I do apoloise Will!

It's just had a wash, but need a trip to Helfrauds to take advantage of their 3 for 2 offer. Need to get me some Autoglym Hi-Def wax shizzle!

No need to apoligise. /you got your self an awesome car :)

Clio 172
That is the best colour going! Beautiful! I do love the Trophy colour aswell, although the Trophy Recaros aren't as comfy as the FF seats!