ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** NEWBIE ***

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

Hi everyone,

Im a newby to the clio scene.

As you can probably tell im Essex_lads brother (older).

Have just bought a new 172 Cup which I take delivery of on tuesday (21st).

Am really into driving, been on a number of driving days at thruxton and am looking forward to putting the Cup through its paces!

Look forward to getting to know you all,

Geoff.

hello :D hopefully your bro has warned you who to watch out for ;)

if you get even half the fun out of you cup that ive had in my 172 then you wont regret buying it :D

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

Only had to wait just over a week for it, but even that has felt like forever, roll on tuesday i say! Just a quick q... probably had loadsa people asking this but do u have to run them in at all?

U went for the cup then!

Why u not coming to Donnington...its on the way back from Wales! Sort of!!

Did u see my car at your house?!

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

ahh that wonderful game, my friends have become experts at that! i would of been at work, work in the city doing the whole long hours thing (most of which in the pub) hehe :D

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

Wow, someone is certainly dedicated to their job! ;) Or do u work nights?

Yea im sure I shall have the pleasure of meetin u soon, anytime tuesday onwards is a good time to finish destroying our driveway lol!

I work shifts unfortunately!! Obviously I am dedicated too!!! Hehe!!

Might be over Tues, but might be Monday, cause I think Alex is gonna come up to TT with me again to look at my springs!!

Oi - wasnt destroying it! I was tidying it!! :oops:

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

Oh of course! hehe!

Oh really? Thats what ya class it as ey lol?

Let us be sure to return the complement to your driveway lol! ;)

Yep...u shud be grateful u know!!!

I reckon I am sorting mine out too!! Smoothin out the bumps that I have to go over to get to it!! lol!!

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

Oh we are, truly grateful! Ur clearing away all those pescy stones that get/will get stuck in our tyres, plus reducing the chances of getting stone chips at the same time, so ur doing a fine job, keep up the good work lol! (y)