ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newest pics of C2 VTS

Twingo RS Cup
Excuse the exhaust its a temp as the baffles in my piper have f**ked :(
Car willl probably stay like this until spring time now then a new set of wheels and cams might make there way onto it, although im really wanting to do the wheels a stupid colour im resisting atm.
DSCF0227.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg
DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

Twingo RS Cup
Cheers mate, im not too sure atm im going to shop around. Iv already added a Ashley Manifold and panel filter and the piper exhaust when i get it back on

Skoda fabia Vrs
Downgrade from the twingo mate but least ur making good progress with the vts!

Looks good slammed and must go well since vts's are heavy restricted as standard!

Twingo RS Cup
I was looking at RS's the other day nearly called up about one but I resisted, for now anyway! lol

Skoda fabia Vrs
I was looking at a suzuki swift sport but thought nahh so common! Twingo gets looks every where i go and its great to know its rare. only seen 1 in a year on the road! Except from a meet in glasgow. Was 7 lol

Get a order in for a new white 133 cup black i.d pack :cool:lol

Twingo RS Cup
Lol I quite like them but not sure how quick they are? Noo i must resist, promised myself I wouldnt get another!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have a massive soft spot for these.

Very good looking little cars.

Twingo RS Cup
Cheers for the comments :) Ian, i fancy some 17" Turinis in the Spring time for show season.
Slinkey - these are just springs mate :)

hmmm most I see on xtra lows are never this low? This looks like coilovers wound all the way down lmao! Got a link to a few pics of your old C2? Dont think ive seen it.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice C2 :)

Mine was a similar height by the time i got rid, used to smack the sump on speedbumps regularly going into college :eek: Just stopped the car dead lol

Snotter's
Should make anywhere between 150-160bhp with cams,exhaust,manifold and a remap. Should be quite nippy

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I think anthracite wheels would be the way to go, looks good as it is though!