ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next West Midlands Meet Star City Sun 20th Feb 14:00

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Okay everyone, we will meet in the car park at Star City at 14:00 or 2pm in old money...if the weather is good, meet in the main car park over towards the right hand side...but if its wet and the covered car park is open, then we can meet there.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am thinking Sunday (probably best day for all) on either 13th or 20th February. Meet approx 14:00 and grab a bite to eat, meet friends old and new and generally have a good time?

Food will be Pizza Hut or Nando's

Anyone fancy this?

Get your names down and put your best date.

1.Donny (Either)

When was it changed from 11am to 1400hrs,must have missed that.

Have a look at very first post mate ;)

Sorry mate, had to be said :)

new clio, pug 205,
Re: Next West Midlands Meet - Star City 13th or 20th Feb (Sunday) 14:00

ok that would be good i can do the either date

do you both no where milford comon is as that is the only place neer stafford i no lol

could meet there or you could give me a postcode of where you are both meeting?

Cant make this now, have fun guys

1. Donny ( Either)
2. Joshua J ( 20th feb hopefully)
3. Popie ( 20th )
4. sbridgey
5. avstar1 (20th feb pls)
6. baggyboy12 ( either hopefully )
7. Harry602 - (20th)
8. jaytek racing
9. Stu_172:Cup ( either, hopefully)
10. HarriBanjo (20th)
11.Boomerbang2006(lee)
12. Mandy (Welcome back! ;))
13. kevin.s (be nice to catch up :) )
14. curley (ady cant make it now)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Re: Next West Midlands Meet - Star City 13th or 20th Feb (Sunday) 14:00

what time mate? i should be able to find that

we will be meeting at 1:15, if anyone else want to come with us either let me know or be there at the time

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
if anyone hasn't put their names down, or has only just seen this, you are still more than welcome to come down and attend.

Whoever gets there first just find an empty row or big space as it will be better of we all park in a group.

See you there a 14:00 looking forwards to this now.

GW RS 200
Here's the photos from today. No 5D this time (and probably a good thing given we were at Star City), just the iphone.

Adam

618fb942.jpg

c7045543.jpg

b44ae85d.jpg

c93e14b8.jpg

cbe8d624.jpg

030d85ee.jpg

e7ce07cd.jpg

d11604b5.jpg
8dc66816.jpg

f6455dd7.jpg

0199e15a.jpg

239416aa.jpg

b53dc930.jpg

8ad32485.jpg

08d30a75.jpg

930a1475.jpg

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
For my first meet was quite good! Sorry I had to dash off! Hope to have another soon!

jaytekracing ph1 v6
was good to get out and about today thanks dan for following me down looking forward to the next meet
but not in the vee:( (well not that one anyway;))

good turn out some nice cars there especialy that vee, will try and get to the next one, my car is in a sorry looking state thanks to someones keys.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Think we should have one in a place we can all go for a drive after for a bit of fun!!

new clio, pug 205,
was good day out

me and my mate dale went and took some picks in that multi story car park nice to meet afew of ya .

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I loved my 1.2 mate! Get it low low low and it will stick to the road! Ul have much more fun! Looked nice, orange worked well!

cheers mate, your racing blue 182 looks really good in the flesh, wasnt convinced about that colour just looking at pictures but it is definetly one of the best colours for a 182.

yep my car is going low soon just waiting until i go home from uni in a couple of weeks and then my coilovers will be fitted(hopefully)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Sorry guys, only just got on here now...as got home, done some more painting and spent a couple of hours in gym.

Good to meet some old heads and put faces to names of new ones.

If anyone has any locations or places which would be good, then we can get a driving meet going. There is Longmynd over this side of West Mids and Shropshire, but as I am over this side of the area, I'm not great on Stafford, Brum, or further South.
An idea could be Barmouth, but its a fair trek to get to with some tremendous scenery...its just that there isn't too much over there apart from a stroll and some fresh fish and chips.

If anyone has ideas, either pm me, or we can put a thread up.

Ps. Thanks everyone for turning up...and here's to the next meet which should be organised to happen around the end of March :)

Ph1 Non Sport
Unfortunately I could only arrive later on in the day (by which time you lot were probs stuffin ya faces with pizza / nandos :p ) but still wanted to feel part of it so was a loser and got a cuple of shots...

Was impressed at the cars.. real smart! puts mi little chav mobile at shame ;)

hopefully get to meet some of you lot at other meets etc.. spesh if anyones near worcester?

Anyway keep up the good work on your clios.. lookin top notch ;)

Attachments

• photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 15

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'm in Droitwich mate ^^^ lol can meet up any night or weekend for a small photo shoot!?