ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next year...........................

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Early ideas for some stuff next year?

So far the record gathering has gained some decent numbers, so will probably be going ahead. Initial enquiries on venues has been good, just need to fine tune how the 'run' after it will 'pan' out.

However away from that, any suggested road trips from peeps?
Im sure in a social context the obligatory get fat tony romas and 'pub' meats will appear, but again ideas on venues or 'good eateries' also welcomed.

over to you, heres the stage, theres your microphone (heid)

:cool:

R53 Cooper S
^ +1 although depending on numbers/time of year it could prove difficult (single track road w/passing places)

I've driven it twice this year, and the roads through Wester Ross that lead you there are nothing short of epic.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Well it has to be. I refuse to be 400 quid out of pocket for a Go-Karting day for time and hassle of me doing it for free, when people post "DEFO be there" and dont bother their arse.

Either deposit, or no go, simple.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I'd be up for go karting raceland outdoor is awesome! They even run in the wet which would be v interesting

BMW E36 328i Sport
I'd be up for go karting raceland outdoor is awesome! They even run in the wet which would be v interesting

I'd be up for that to. Went to raceland out door last year on a sunny day and managed to write off a go kart :D

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I'd be up for that to. Went to raceland out door last year on a sunny day and managed to write off a go kart :D

Haha how u manage that? Although I nearly did lose it at the bottom end of the circuit forgetting on the first lap the tyres were cold and going flat out round it wasn't happening!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'd rather do Karting indoor, it's actuallty more fun than the pischy outdoor one!

TBH, it'll never happen, when i organised it, i ended up £90 out of pocket and that was after a few people kindly gave a bit more! :) They know who they are.

That Tony Roma's was a cracking night, minimal chatter about cars, decent grub and decent crack! Too f**king cold to be manning off over Big Bores and Venoms.

BMW E36 328i Sport
Haha how u manage that? Although I nearly did lose it at the bottom end of the circuit forgetting on the first lap the tyres were cold and going flat out round it wasn't happening!

Guy span infront of me just after a corner and I thought I could squeeze through the gap but the back end came out and I basicly drifted into the front of his kart and my engine took all the impact.

Didn't have to pay for the damage and the guys at raceland said they encourage competitiveness so if you it into each other a bit when trying to get in front it's ok.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm gony sort a Chinese buff'it night in Bishopbriggs, Alans been there and will confirm its 'DYNO'.

:D