ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice 1000bhp skyline :)

ITB BG 182
a lad in nottingham area has a baby blue skyline R32 thats running well over 1000 bhp at the mo, its nice aswell just silly quick for these roads

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
a lad in nottingham area has a baby blue skyline R32 thats running well over 1000 bhp at the mo, its nice aswell just silly quick for these roads

wasnt built by him he got it off stavros from redline magazine...

loving the straight cut box in it though sounds beasty lol

the noise liners make on full chat hnmmmmmm

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

i think i've seen that, stupidly loud one lol
my mate has a 600ish bhp R33... scared me going in that thing, he's only 20 too

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
wonder what you could push out of the Z-tune R34, as the engine is the N1 race spec 2.8 6clyinder :)

tbh the z tune is pretty much perfect as it is... i dont think u would wanna mess with it??? think they do a 10 sec 1/4 as it is...

skyline with a rb30det in it with huuuuuuge turbo can break 1300bhp easy

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
what genre of music is that in the vid, also song if any one knows it

nice car btw lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its prob some sort of random jap electro pop lol japs have weird music!

ITB BG 182

Ya sure about that as when he bourght the car it was orignally white with no body kit or any thing then he sent it to a lad called mark to be sprayed in blue and then again to some one who does all the jap tuning an have a massive power increase.
Hes around mansfield and sutton-in-ashfield alot.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Ya sure about that as when he bourght the car it was orignally white with no body kit or any thing then he sent it to a lad called mark to be sprayed in blue and then again to some one who does all the jap tuning an have a massive power increase.
Hes around mansfield and sutton-in-ashfield alot.

hnmm might be a diff one then but stavros from redline had a babay blue one that he sold to some lad in notts...

ITB BG 182
havnt seen a 100 bhp skyline so would not know.
the one i know of last time i spoke to the owner says he does less than 5mpg when flooring it an not much more when he aint.
Heres the one im on about.
ytdl80.jpg

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Nice car!

I am currently in New Zealand and there are so many Skylines here (most are imports).