ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice 16v, gutted!

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Doesnt it pi** u off when they say no boy racers; meaning young males when they are trying to sell a fu*kin hot hatch! Knobs.:mad: Ill see if my granny wants to hav a look at it then. Dont think so.

The white 1 looks in awesome condition BTW. What is ur opinion on the Spax kit and change in handling? Thanx.

Clio Williams2

White 1 does look nice My search field is gettin larger by the day but extended as far as london yet (thank god...no offense...but I like my roads as empty as possible) I live up north in Blackpool by the way.

Id have that white clio though, sounds like its come from a good, if brief, home. I asume the subtle mods are beneficial to performance, there must be situations where lowering a car decrease handling? (i.e. a car with no suspension travel would handle pap compared to one with standard)

Looks nice standard but lowered, ph2 wheels are mint I reckon. Move to Blackpool...please?

Id luv to have pulled up at that garage lookin like AliG in a supped up nova just to see if theyd sell it me. If not send ma mum with some cake or somethin. sorry... goin on... its friday so Im allowed to chill. P)