ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Colour...?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Viper green. Been done before, but looks epic. Decent vinyl won't harm the paint, most damage occurs from skimping on the material, using cheap stuff which is hard to apply/remove. If anything it'll protect the paint beneath. I say do it.

Turbos.
_DSC1840.jpg

182 Cup
Is it right that you can have pretty much any image you want with a wrap? Go mental, get a orange jagermeister csl done.

J03

MX5 1.8
that blue reminds of me the M3 laguna seca blue!

dsc0120ty9.jpg

think orange on black would look soooo awsome though! mmm

Turbos.
Some nice examples there. I have thought about the BMW Art Cars but then there is obviously quite a major expensive in getting a design like that... cool idea though.

70_calder.jpg

80_done.jpg

90_manrique.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
battle ship matt grey! or brittish army green in matt too!! or two tone it! or a chrome blue or pink with hello kitty stickers all over it!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Orange FTW, and that Leguna Seca is awesome too!! I like the idea of desert camo too... maybe in matt ;)

Turbos.
Yeah, i know the owner of that CSL. Heir to River Island and uses his dad's driver/Maybach to deliver bits! Big pimpin'!

At the mo my favourite is the orange, as its the main colour of my company too.

I like some of the M3 colours but don't want it looking like a fake CSL!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What about a vinyl that makes the OE CSL colour appear matte?

Other than that...

Viper Green
Krypton Green
White Pearl (like on Simon George's LP640)

Homo spec mazda
Yeah, i know the owner of that CSL. Heir to River Island and uses his dad's driver/Maybach to deliver bits! Big pimpin'!

Sam/Woppum is one cool mofo, and his CSL is epic.

But ye, Liquid yellow!?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

He better make the most the,before riverisland is worth 10p